– 500 g (2 cups) of mango puree
– 125 ml (½ cup) of semi-skimmed milk
– zest and juice of one lime
– 1 handful ice cubes
– 1 handful fresh mint leaves
– plus extra to serve
– brown sugar or honey, to taste
Place the mango puree in a blender or food processor, along with the milk, lime juice and zest, ice and mint leaves and give it all a good whiz until smooth. Taste, and if you’ve got a sweet tooth, add a sprinkling of brown sugar or honey and give it another quick whiz. Chill in the fridge before serving, then garnish with a few mint leaves.